October is nearly upon us and I have some cool things to share with you about issue 2 of Stuck in the Gutters. Below is the contributor list for issue 2, which is shaping up to be pretty damn great. Check it out!
On the comics side, we have:
- Paul Jeter has a short, “Black Death”
- Kelly Williams will continue the serialization of his comic “Cast Out”
- Ricardo Mo and Jordan Kroeger team up for “Wrestlers vs Aliens”
- Lorren Gordon and Matthew Garcia have “Drifting Dreamer”
- Graham Johnson and Caroline Johnson team up for “Gemini 13”
- Dan Hill and Alex Diotto have the one-page “Off Switch”
- Forrest Helvie and Michelle Lodge have a short from their series of adventures of Whiz Bang, the boy robot.
On the written side of things:
- Ricardo Mo talks about the power of words and how they can change your life, especially with a comic pitch.
- Dan Hill and Ryan K Lindsay once again team up to discuss comics, this time focusing on Annie Wu’s “Hawkeye”.
- Alex Reynolds answers the question, “Are comics literature?”
- Jeremy Holt continues his look at breaking into comics with another installment of “Strange Love”.
- Charles Joy talks about his love of “Mind MGMT”
- I, Leo Johnson, will be looking at “Southern Bastards” and perceptions of the South.